At 95 Triple X, we are proud to partner with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. Suicide has impacted all of us in one way or another, and for the month of September we ask that you help us raise awareness. Walk with us on September 26th for the Out of The Darkness Walk, and unite with the American Foundation For Suicide Prevention and us in our effort to fight suicide, raise awareness, and educate our communities.
Join our team or donate today! CLICK HERE
What are some of the warning signs that someone is thinking of suicide?
- Isolating from friends, families and activities
- Statements of hopelessness, helplessness or worthlessness
- Giving away possessions or unusual visits to friends or family to say good-bye
- Making statements about wanting to die or ending it all
- Having a history of attempts of suicide
- Exhibiting signs of depression or drastic changes in behavior or appearance
If you are struggling with thoughts of suicide, you can also get help by calling the Suicide Prevention Helpline at 988 or 800-237-8255. You can also text TALK to 741741 or go to their website at SuicidePreventionLifeline.org.
You can also call the Howard Center Crisis Line at 802-488-7777 or visit their website at HowardCenter.org.