95 Triple X Contests Rules
If you win a prize and need to pick it up, the Prize Pickup Hours for 95 Triple X are Mon. thru Fri. (9am-5pm) Closed on Sat. and Sun. (Also on Holidays)
95 TRIPLE X OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES AS OF 1/10/18
The following rules apply in all contests or promotions sponsored by Radio Station, 95 Triple X, which is owned and operated by Sison Broadcasting, Inc. By participating in any such contests or promotions, listeners agree to be bound by these rules. In addition, particular contests or promotions may have rules that are specific to those contests or promotions. If the particular rules for a specific contest or promotion conflict with the following general rules, the particular rules will control.
- Only one person per household may be a winner in any 30-day period.
- For prizes valued at $500 or more, the winner must be at least 18 years old, and must provide a social security number. No person may win such a prize more than once in any six-month period.
- 95 Triple X reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value; winners do not have any right to substitution of prizes.
- Prizes must be claimed by the winners, and are not transferable.
- Where a prize consists of tickets for a sporting event, concert, movie, play or similar event, 95 Triple X will not be responsible for cancellation. In that event, the winner must deal exclusively with the promoter of the event. Likewise, when a prize consists of airfare, bus fare, train fare, or any other travel expenses, 95 Triple X is not responsible for cancelled, delayed, or rescheduled travel arrangements. In those situations, winner must deal exclusively with the travel provider, IE- airport, bus station, train station, etc. When prizes consist of backstage event passes, 95 Triple X is not responsible for artist or promoter cancellation- winner must deal exclusively with event promoter.
- 95 Triple X makes no warranties regarding the safety, condition, or fitness of any prizes awarded, and will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered by a winner through the use of any awarded prize.
- Winners are solely responsible for all taxes, duties, or other costs that may be associated with the winning of a prize.
- Particular contests may limit eligibility to persons of a certain age, who live in a given geographic location, or who work in a particular job, by way of example. Contestants are responsible for determining whether such eligibility limitations apply to a particular contest or promotion.
- In its discretion, 95 Triple X may require winners to sign a release form in order to receive the prize. In such a case, the winner will not be entitled to receive the prize without signing the release.
- Winners must claim prizes within 30 days of their availability. Prizes not so claimed will become the property of 95 Triple X. In certain instances prizes may not be available for four to six weeks after prize is awarded.
- 95 Triple X will not be responsible for mail that has been lost, damaged or delayed.
- Employees of Sison Broadcasting, Inc., and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate in any contests or promotions sponsored by 95 Triple X.
- Unless specific contest rules provide otherwise, all prizes consisting of trips must be taken within one year of the award. Otherwise, the prize will be forfeited.
- Winners of prizes consisting of trips must book such trips at least 60 days in advance and by 30 days after the winner is announced.
- Unless specific contest rules provide otherwise, prizes consisting of trips may not be booked for holiday travel.
- Contests and promotions are subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- The interpretation of these and all other rules relating to contests or promotions sponsored by 95 Triple X is reserved exclusively to 95 Triple X. Its decisions shall be final.
- Triple X reserves the right, where circumstances beyond its control make
it impossible or impractical to deliver a particular prize, to
substitute another prize of similar kind and value.
- All 95 Triple X “Shopping Sprees” will not have a value exceeding $1000.00.
- A person can only win “money prizes” such as the Cash Cow or Cash Bomb, no more than two times per year
- A person can only win FOUR (4) TOTAL prizes per year. Once a person wins a “grand prize,” they can win only 1 additional prize within ONE (1) calendar year.
RULES APPLICABLE TO GRAND PRIZE DRAWING
In addition to the preceding general rules, and any specific rules that might apply to a particular contest or promotion, the following rules apply to any contest or promotion that involves a drawing for the grand prize.
- 95 Triple X will randomly draw finalists only from contestants who have qualified for the grand prize.
- Once a person wins a “grand prize,” they can win only 1 additional prize within ONE (1) calendar year.
- At the time of the drawing, it will be the responsibility of contestants who have qualified to position themselves within hearing distance of the phone call or announcement of the grand prize winner.
- Contestants will be solely responsible for the information included on their registration forms, and the legibility of that information.
- 95 Triple X will announce and spell the name of each contestant whose name is drawn and announce the residence included on the contestant’s registration form.
- Each contestant whose name is drawn must make his or her presence known to a representative of 95 Triple X within 30 seconds after the announcement of the contestant’s name. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the prize, or the right to further participation in the contest or promotion, as the case may be.
- Interpretation of these rules is reserved exclusively to 95 Triple X. Its decisions shall be final. Similarly, the decision by 95 Triple X as to whether a contestant has complied with these rules shall be final.
Specific contest rules available at the 95 Triple X studios. 118 Malletts Bay Avenue in Colchester.
If you’d like a copy faxed or emailed, please call (802)655-9550.